- Complete Online Registration (see Step 1 below)
- Apply for Discounts
- Free and Reduced Meals - Use the Parent Portal
- Pay for Donations/Meals
- Elementary Donations - Use the Parent Portal. We ask a one-time $25 donation per student per year which helps teachers purchase student supplies. There is no list of suggested supplies - your child's teacher will purchase everything each student needs with this donation money. All students will get the supplies if a parent is able to donate or not.
- Pay for Meals Online - Use the Parent Portal. School lunches in elementary school are $2.00/day.
- Get Schedules
- Elementary students—your teacher assignments will be available August 10th on the Parent Portal
1. Online Registration - July 25th
***Follow online instructions at the bottom of page***
2. Face-to-Face Registration - July 30th @ Salem Elementary from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you need to update or check immunizations or get birth certificates, you can go to the Utah County Health Department’s new location in Payson at 285 N 1250 E, 3rd Floor. Hours are 8 – 11:30, 1 – 4:30, Monday – Friday. 801-851-7351.
**Complete registration by July 31st to receive your class assignment on August 1st by calling the office at 801-423-1182.
3. Free/Reduced Lunch: If you feel you qualify for free/reduced lunch, please click on the link below:
4. Donations help our school fund field trips, activities, assemblies, parties, etc. for your children. Please pay a $25 donation per student at this link:
RevTrak Online Payment: