2019-20 RegistrationPublished by corallee.findlay on Mon, 06/24/2019 - 16:32
Online Registration opens on Thursday, July 25th.
- Click on the "registration" tab
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the steps to register your child.
- Those who are registered by August 1st will have access to their class assignment on ASPIRE/SIS.
- Thank you in advance for your donations which allow us to provide school supplies, field trips, assemblies, and extra events for students.
Face-to-face Registration will be held on Tuesday, July 30th from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm . Come to the school and our office staff will be there to assist you. New students will need to provide the following documents:
- An official birth certificate
- Complete immunization records
- Two forms of proof of residency (a city bill, rental agreement, etc.)
If you need to update or check immunizations or get birth certificates, you can go to the Utah County Health Department’s new location in Payson at 285 N 1250 E, 3rd Floor. Hours are 8 – 11:30, 1 – 4:30, Monday – Friday. 801-851-7351.
Students cannot be assigned to a class until registration is complete. It may take 24-48 hours for the system to update before you can view your child's teacher on Aspire/SIS.