Registration for the 2018-2019 School YearPublished by corallee.findlay on Thu, 07/19/2018 - 21:26
Online Registration opens on Wednesday, July 25th. Kindergarten students who pre-registered in the spring should also register as a "current" student at this time.
- Click on the "registration" tab or this link REGISTER
- Follow the steps to register your child.
- Those who are registered by August 1st will have access to their class assignment.
- Thank you in advance for your donations which allow us to provide school supplies, field trips, assemblies, and extra events for students.
Walk-In Registration will be held on Wednesday, August 1st from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm for anyone enrolling a new student for the first time or anyone needing help with the process or needs access to a computer. Come to the school and our office staff will be there to assist you. Kindergarten students who were not pre-registered in the spring will need to register on this day. New students will need to provide the following documents:
- An official birth certificate
- Complete immunization records
- Two forms of proof of residency (a city bill, rental agreement, etc.)
Students cannot be assigned to a class until registration is complete. It may take 24-48 hours for the system to update before you can view your child's teacher on Aspire/SIS.